We accept the following payment methods
Paying for items with PayPal on elfstore.shop is simple and secure. It’s also the payment method most commonly accepted by us. To pay with PayPal you’ll need to have a PayPal account. At checkout, simply select PayPal as your payment method and enter your account information.
If you want us to save your details for next time, tick the Remember me box.
WebMoney is an online payment method that allows you to transact with other WebMoney users and merchants.
You can simply purchase a WebMoney prepaid card and deposit instantly.
During registration you will have to provide and confirm your personal information. WebMoney transfer has a unique verification system where each user has a WebMoney passport, a digital certificate based on the personal data provided by a WebMoney member.
You can fund your WebMoney account via bank transfer, postal order, in cash at ATMs and kiosks, prepaid cards, exchange offices and exchanging from other payment systems. Click here for further details on funding WebMoney accounts.
WebMoney is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification for cardholders and a dedicated anti-fraud team, WebMoney is an entirely safe online payment method.
If you prefer not to use PayPal or Webmoney, credit and debit card payments are often accepted. Here’s how to pay for an elfstore.shop purchase using a card:
- On the checkout page, choose Credit or debit card, and enter your card details. We secure your card and don’t share your card details.
- Select “Remember this card” for future orders if you’d like us to save the card details.
- Review your order, including shipping. Then select Confirm and pay.
If you’re having an issue paying for your item using a credit or debit card, you may be using an older web browser that isn’t secure enough for making payments or managing your payment methods. You’ll need to upgrade your browser in order to buy the item.
The following security measures apply:
• Record each step of all transactions in the system
• Access detailed transaction information
• Constant fraud monitoring of all payments.
• Monitoring the purity and reconciliation of each payment
• Using the latest encryption technology
• Use secure SSL connection
Today SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is one of the best electronic data protection technologies in the world market, which uses the authentication method of the interacting parties (authentication of the identifier presented by the user) and data encryption with symmetric and asymmetric algorithms.